Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Flies...but not with discount airlines

Hi everyone. Long time, no post.

I have lots of valid excuses for not posting about my latest monkeyshines, but you probably don't want to hear them. Since most of it has to do with said monkeyshines, you're going to get it anyway.

As of the first of November, I still didn't really have a job, so I decided to sign up with the National Write a Novel in a Month group. Yup. The objective is to write a 50,000 word novel in a month, no matter how good, bad, or awful it may be.

I started. I struggled. I searched for new apartments, found one, and toured many. I got a fantastic new job, started knitting Christmas presents, and all kinds of fun stuff. Mostly the novel distracted me from my blogging, but London itself tends to be a distraction.

So I have a backlog of posts about this and that I'll try to get up sometime soon. Meanwhile I have no internet at home, so the posting will be limited.

On the 16th, I'll be returning to Canada for several weeks of holiday fun with my much-missed family. I can't wait to see you all.

No comments: