Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wandering Update

I've been berated for leaving my updates here until the last minute, so I guess I'll tell you all.

My reasoning behind delaying this blog was that I wanted to send a few personal emails out before I informed the world.

I've decided to relocate, for the time being, to the UK. I will be home for Christmas, if my family needs me, and of course next May for the big wedding. (not mine, don't get your hopes up.)

I need to be in a larger centre to pursue my music, and the reaction I received in London this summer was very positive. I like the city, and the opportunity to see more of Europe.

It was a hard decision to make, but I'm really looking forward to the change. For those of you in Revelstoke, I hope to visit as soon as I can. When I win the lottery or becoming a big star, I'll be back looking for property. ;)

I love you all. My departure date from NB is October 7th.

No comments: